Technology is integral to a child’s life. They will see it everywhere from birth and…
AusRegistry today released Edition 7 of our quarterly industry magazine, Behind the Dot: State of the .au Domain. Edition 7 presents a variety of articles covering issues of marketing, SEO and branding for Australian businesses, and the role domain names and the .au namespace play in these areas.
- ‘Domains and search’ Q&A with Nick Bell, Managing Director of digital marketing agency WME
- Paul Wilson of APNIC talks DNS security in the Asia-Pacific region
- The value of keyword .au domain names as a business asset
- How domains and hashtags can be incorporated to improve social media strategy
- The basics of branding for small businesses
- Channel Talk – discussing some of the best marketing campaigns featuring .au domain names
The magazine also features regular segments including .au statistics and research and a governance report from .au Domain Administration (auDA).
The post Behind the Dot: State of the .au Domain – Marketing & Domains appeared first on AusRegistry.
Read original article >