Vitalik Buterin was born in Kolomna, Moscow Oblast, Russia and lived in the area until the age of six when his parents immigrated to Canada in search of better employment opportunities. Buterin currently resides in Singapore.
AusRegistry today released Edition 7 of our quarterly industry magazine, Behind the Dot: State of the .au Domain. Edition 7 presents a variety of articles covering issues of marketing, SEO and branding for Australian businesses, and the role domain names and the .au namespace play in these areas.
- ‘Domains and search’ Q&A with Nick Bell, Managing Director of digital marketing agency WME
- Paul Wilson of APNIC talks DNS security in the Asia-Pacific region
- The value of keyword .au domain names as a business asset
- How domains and hashtags can be incorporated to improve social media strategy
- The basics of branding for small businesses
- Channel Talk – discussing some of the best marketing campaigns featuring .au domain names
The magazine also features regular segments including .au statistics and research and a governance report from .au Domain Administration (auDA).
The post Behind the Dot: State of the .au Domain – Marketing & Domains appeared first on AusRegistry.
Read original article >