Connect 365/7/24 Hourly Support
Whilst you might have had your website built with us in the past and had great intentions of maintaining your website yourself (and you are most welcome to) you may find that you require support from time to time to make sure the ‘job is properly done’. Also, if you will see the benefit of contracting us on an ongoing basis to assist you with the support and maintenance.
Our professional website maintenance and support services can be purchased on a ‘per hour’ or prepaid block of hours for direct (phone/IP) or email support, discounted depending on the number of hours purchased and adjusted to the support area in need.
* Please see more details below. Monthly maintenance plans are also available. If you’re an existing Connect Client, order Support plans as Connect Add-on.
WEBSITE MAINTENANCE & SUPPORT TASKS COULD INCLUDE:
- Content (copy) writing & publishing.
- Social Networking (Facebook, Google, Twitter, LinkedIN, Instagram, Soudcloud ..)
- SEO, Search Engine Optimisation, AdWords, Google platform, Online advertising.
- Adding new email addresses and assisting with email issues.
- Server side, hosting, PHP and management support.
- Photo/image sourcing and editing.
- Graphic design, Illustration, Typography, PrePress services.
- Task automation, website maintenance and security.
- Writing marketing campaigns and organising distribution.
- Help Support Strategy & Planning sessions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Prepaid Website Maintenance & Support:
- All work is billed in 15 minute increments.
- No set time period in which hours must be used.
- Maintenance and support requests are to be logged via your Connect 2u2 Account from which we send you our estimates and invoices.
- If you are an existing client, you will have access to an online calendar where completed work will be recorded, so you can keep track of hours remaining.
- If you are a new client, you will need to purchase an introductory hour to assess the scope of your issues.
* Note: Plan prices can change with one month’s notice.