This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. 2u2 Web Technologies makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, 2u2 Web Technologies does not warrant that:
- This website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any (legal, financial or medical) matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
2u2 Web Technologies will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- To the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- For any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if 2u2 Web Technologies has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit 2u2 Web Technologies liability in respect of any:
- Death or personal injury caused by 2u2 Web Technologies negligence;
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of 2u2 Web Technologies; or
- Matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for 2u2 Web Technologies to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, 2u2 Web Technologies has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its representatives. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against 2u2 Web Technologies representatives in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Starwheel.org officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as 2u2 Web Technologies.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
Certain courts have determined that one through stating a link on one’s own website may under circumstances become co-responsible for contents on the website linked to. This can be avoided through stating that one expressively distances oneself from these contents. For this reason, I herewith declare that I have (or had) no influence whatsoever on such websites to which links are set on this website. I, therefore, precautionary and expressively distance myself from all their contents. The links are stated only as information and under what is generally called freedom of information.
Credit: This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com