Video was published on 2020-05-11 01:51:40: For this adventure activity business, embracing digital tools and…
Protect your brand with Trade Mark Assist
IP Australia & business.gov.au working together to help you protect your business.
IP Australia & business.gov.au have joined forces to launch the new Trade Mark Assist service!
You will learn some of the trade mark basics, explore your proposed trade mark and identify common mistakes before you apply.
How can Trade Mark Assist help?
Trade Mark Assist can help you:
- explore your proposed trade mark
- discover if your proposed trade mark contains a word or phrase that may be difficult to register
- identify the goods and services you wish to protect
- search for existing trade marks on the register that may be similar to your proposed trade mark
Check out Trade Mark Assist now!
- Check out our information on Intellectual property.
- Find out the difference between a trade mark and a business name.
Original article appeared first at Business.gov.au >[wpseo_map width=”100%” height=”300″ zoom=”-1″ map_style=”roadmap” scrollable=”0″ draggable=”1″ show_route=”0″ show_state=”1″ show_url=”0″] [wpseo_address hide_address=”1″ show_state=”1″ show_country=”1″ show_phone=”1″ show_phone_2=”0″ show_fax=”0″ show_email=”1″ show_url=”1″ show_logo=”0″ show_opening_hours=”1″]