Together we can reverse the threat of cybercrime
It’s Stay Smart Online Week, find out how to protect your business from cybercriminals.
It’s Stay Smart Online Week, a national awareness week to empower people, businesses and the community to protect themselves online. Cybercriminals target Australian businesses, stealing information to commit identity theft, fraud and other crimes. The consequences can be devastating for your business.
This year, Stay Smart Online want to empower Australian businesses to take control of their online identity by:
- reviewing privacy settings
- knowing how to spot phishing scams
- creating strong and unique passwords
- turning on two-factor authentication
- keeping business information private
Get involved in Stay Smart Online Week
There are lots of ways to get involved in Stay Smart Online Week:
- Join the Stay Smart Online community and keep up to date with the latest online security information.
- Join the symbolic show of solidarity against cybercrime by reversing your website or social media channels black and white. Download the reverse the treat images on the Stay Smart Online website.
- Download the Stay Smart Online factsheets, posters and digital imagery to share with your workplace.
Original article appeared first at Business.gov.au >[wpseo_map width=”100%” height=”300″ zoom=”-1″ map_style=”roadmap” scrollable=”0″ draggable=”1″ show_route=”0″ show_state=”1″ show_url=”0″] [wpseo_address hide_address=”1″ show_state=”1″ show_country=”1″ show_phone=”1″ show_phone_2=”0″ show_fax=”0″ show_email=”1″ show_url=”1″ show_logo=”0″ show_opening_hours=”1″]