Join the Earth Hour movement
Your business can make a real impact…
Earth Hour is taking place on Saturday 23 March 2017!
Around the globe, millions of people, businesses and households are turning off their lights for one hour at 8:30pm (local time) on Saturday in support of the World Wildlife Fund’s (WWF’s) campaign against climate change.
How can your business get involved?
Register your business to support Earth Hour! You don’t have to stop at turning your lights off – hosting your own event and getting your staff involved can be a great way to show your support.
What you need to do:
- If you’re hosting your own Earth Hour event, visit the Earth Hour website to register.
- If you don’t want to host an event, check out the Earth Hour events calendar to find an event near you.
- Check out the 7 tips for businesses to engage with Earth Hour.
- Download an Earth Hour poster to put up at your business or workplace.
- Check out the Earth Hour website for more information.
- Read our Environmental management information on operating a ‘green’ business.
Original article appeared first at Business.gov.au >