A streamlined approach for Tasmanian businesses
Find out how the National Business Simplification Initiative is helping businesses save time and money.
The Australian and Tasmanian governments are working together on a major new project to help make it easier to start and run a nature-based tourism business in Tasmania as part of the National Business Simplification Initiative.
About the project
Tourism is a key economic driver in Tasmania, generating more than 17,000 jobs. The 90-day nature-based tourism simplification project aims to:
- work alongside businesses to identify areas of regulatory burden
- map regulations and areas of overlap
- make recommendations to simplify and streamline permitting and licensing requirements.
- Learn more about the National Business Simplification Initiative.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to stay-up-to-date on business information.
Original article appeared first at Business.gov.au >