Is your business a leader in sustainability?
Entries are open for the Victorian Premier’s Sustainability Awards…
Is your business leading the way in sustainable practices? If so, you should think about applying for the Victorian Premier’s Sustainability Awards.
What are the Victorian Premier’s Sustainability Awards?
The Victorian Premier’s Sustainability Awards recognise and celebrate Victorian businesses that have:
- adopted sustainable measures in their business
- minimised their environmental footprint.
Benefits of winning an award
Winners of the Victorian Premier’s Sustainability Awards can:
- have their status promoted to customers, media and the local community throughout Victoria
- receive public recognition for their sustainability
- network with key environmental, industry and government groups.
How do I enter?
Visit the Premier’s Sustainability Awards website for information about:
- the award categories open to businesses
- information sessions to help you write a competitive entry
- how to enter the awards.
Entries for the Victorian Premier’s Sustainability Awards close Wednesday 21 June 2017.
The awards ceremony will be held on Thursday 26 October 2017 in Melbourne.
Find out more:
- Visit the Victorian Premier’s Sustainability Awards website for more information.
- Read our Environmental management information for tips to help you minimise your businesses environmental impact.
- Follow Sustainability Victoria on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn for more information.
Original article appeared first at Business.gov.au >[wpseo_map width=”100%” height=”300″ zoom=”-1″ map_style=”roadmap” scrollable=”0″ draggable=”1″ show_route=”0″ show_state=”1″ show_url=”0″] [wpseo_address hide_address=”1″ show_state=”1″ show_country=”1″ show_phone=”1″ show_phone_2=”0″ show_fax=”0″ show_email=”1″ show_url=”1″ show_logo=”0″ show_opening_hours=”1″]