Give your business some love this Valentine’s day!
Read our top 5 tips…
Love is in the air, so today is the perfect day to give your business a little lovin’. Spend some time today working ON your business rather than IN it.
Our top 5 tips to give your business a little love
1. Have a long term love affair with your business plan and goals
Remember that business plan you wrote so long ago? Well it’s time to update it and set new goals. Developing a business plan is one of the most valuable activities you can undertake. A good business plan provides a roadmap for success and gives you a sense of control over your future.
We have the tips and tools to help you:
- Just starting out? Or need a new template? Download our Business plan template and guide.
- Read our helpful information to develop your business plan.
- Find out how to set goals and objectives for your business.
2. Book a date with a business event
Looking to gain more business knowledge or learn a specific skill? Attending a business workshop or training course can help you start and run your business. Events are also great for building networks and getting practical advice from your local business community.
Search our Events tool to find events near you or a webinar.
3. Find the perfect match
Marketing can help you reach your target market, boost your customer base and, ultimately, increase your bottom line. It also helps you develop products and services that meet the needs of your target market.
Spend some time today figuring out your ‘Right Customer’. We have the tools to help you:
4. Take the next step with your business
Are you ready to grow your business? A government grant can help you take the next step in your business. Our free Grants and Assistance search tool can help you find the perfect match. You can search through over 300 grants and funding programmes in areas such as innovation, skills and business development.
Start searching our Grants & Assistance tool today.
5. Give your business some pampering
When was the last time you updated your business website about page, changed your social media cover image or organised your records for tax time? Spend some time today refreshing your look or reviewing your processes.
We have helpful tips for you:
- Read our 6 tips to create compelling content for your website.
- Check our Social media tips and resources.
- Head to our Record keep for small business owner’s guide.
Give us some love this Valentine’s Day:
Original article appeared first at Business.gov.au >