Video was published on 2020-05-11 01:51:40: For this adventure activity business, embracing digital tools and…
Getting a patent? Step-by-step guide to hiring an intellectual property attorney
Use IP Australia’s new Engaging an attorney toolkit to help you!
As a business, chances are you’re creating intellectual property (IP) that you’ll want to protect.
Getting a patent can be an uncertain and daunting journey, but engaging an attorney can greatly increase your chance of success.
Engaging an attorney toolkit
IP Australia’s new Engaging an attorney toolkit is a step-by-step guide on how, why and when to engage your patent attorney.
The toolkit can help you:
- make key decisions about patenting
- understand how to prepare so you can make the most of your time with a patent attorney
- focus on getting the advice you need
- ensure your IP strategy fits with their commercialisation strategy.
Why use the toolkit?
Some features in the toolkit include:
- busting the top patent myths
- a step-by-step diagram to help you decide whether you actually need a patent
- information about what to expect from your first meeting with an attorney, including what to bring.
The toolkit was co-designed with attorneys who shared their experiences about common pain points, myths and knowledge gaps.
What to do:
Original article appeared first at Business.gov.au >[wpseo_map width=”100%” height=”300″ zoom=”-1″ map_style=”roadmap” scrollable=”0″ draggable=”1″ show_route=”0″ show_state=”1″ show_url=”0″] [wpseo_address hide_address=”1″ show_state=”1″ show_country=”1″ show_phone=”1″ show_phone_2=”0″ show_fax=”0″ show_email=”1″ show_url=”1″ show_logo=”0″ show_opening_hours=”1″]