Get your questions answered about the new CoOL laws
Register for ACCC’s free webinar on the Country of Origin Labelling laws…
Does your business grow, produce, manufacture, distribute, import or sell food products? Do you know what your business needs to do to comply with the new Country of Origin Food Labelling Information Standard?
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) is hosting a free webinar on Thursday 22 June 2017 at 6:30pm (AEST) to help you understand the new Country of Origin Food Labelling laws and how to comply with the new food labelling requirements before they become mandatory on 1 July 2018.
What will you learn?
The webinar will address the following questions:
- Who needs to make a country of origin claim?
- What do ‘grown’, ‘produced’, ‘made’ and ‘packed’ mean on the new labels?
- When can you make a ‘made in’ claim?
- How do you calculate the percentage of Australian content in products?
- How will the new requirements be enforced?
- Head to the Country of Origin Food Labelling page for more information on the new Country of Origin Food Labelling requirements.
- Check out the Country of Origin of Labelling online tool to find out about and generate the labels you need for your food products.
- Read the Country of Origin Labelling Information Standard.
- Download Country of Origin Labels for your food products.
Original article appeared first at Business.gov.au >[wpseo_map width=”100%” height=”300″ zoom=”-1″ map_style=”roadmap” scrollable=”0″ draggable=”1″ show_route=”0″ show_state=”1″ show_url=”0″] [wpseo_address hide_address=”1″ show_state=”1″ show_country=”1″ show_phone=”1″ show_phone_2=”0″ show_fax=”0″ show_email=”1″ show_url=”1″ show_logo=”0″ show_opening_hours=”1″]