Are you an SME that can help solve public sector challenges?
Applications are now open for funding to develop innovative solutions for public sector challenges.
If you’re up to the task, apply for the Business Research and Innovation Initiative (BRII) and you may receive up to $1.1 million to fund the development of your idea.
What is the aim of BRII?
BRII provides funding to small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) to develop an innovative solution to solve government policy and service delivery challenges.
The five challenges to solve are:
- Fast and secure digital identity verification for people experiencing family and domestic violence
- Intelligent data to transform tourism service delivery
- Uplifting government capability to help deliver world-leading digital services
- Managing the risks of hitchhiking pests and contaminants on shipping containers
- Automating complex determinations for Australian Government information.
How do I apply?
To apply, you need to meet eligibility criteria and complete your application online.
Applications close 17 April 2019 at 5:00pm AEDT.
What to do
Original article appeared first at Business.gov.au >[wpseo_map width=”100%” height=”300″ zoom=”-1″ map_style=”roadmap” scrollable=”0″ draggable=”1″ show_route=”0″ show_state=”1″ show_url=”0″] [wpseo_address hide_address=”1″ show_state=”1″ show_country=”1″ show_phone=”1″ show_phone_2=”0″ show_fax=”0″ show_email=”1″ show_url=”1″ show_logo=”0″ show_opening_hours=”1″]