What are Web Push Notifications?
This new great feature is directly implemented into Ocean Extra, update the plugin if it not already done, go to Theme Panel and click the Push Notifications tab. Then follow the steps below:
1.1 Activate your account
After the registration, Push Monkey will send you an email to activate your account, just click the link in this email. Then login to your Push Monkey dashboard.
Step 2 – Create a Website on your Dashboard
Once connected to your Push Monkey dashboard, you will be asked to add a website. This will be the website where you want to add the push notifications.
Here is the information you need to add:
- Website name – The name of your website
- Website url – The full URL of your website
- Agent – The email of the person who will manage the notifications
- Icon – The icon that will appear inside the notification
Step 3 – Add your Account Key
The final step,
- 1. Click the Getting Started – How to Install tab and copy the Account Key of the On OceanWP block.
- 2. Go to your website, click Theme Panel, click the Push Notifications tab and paste your Account Key in the Account Key field.
That’s all! You have enabled push notifications to your website, now go to your homepage and see the result.
Enable Abandoned Cart Push Notifications
- Go to Theme Panel > WooCommerce.
- Fill the fields or leave them as it.
- Add your Abandoned Cart Image, the size need to be 675x506px.