Budget 2018-19 Find out about the proposed changes and initiatives for business as announced as…
Be recognised as one of Australia’s top business leaders under 40
Nominations are now open for The Young Entrepreneur Awards…
Have you built a thriving business and are aged 40 or under?
If so, you should nominate yourself for a Young Entrepreneur Award and be recognised as a talented business leader in Australia. The awards are focused on recognising young entrepreneurs and giving them a platform to network and share ideas!
- digital disruptor
- technology (Hardware, servicing or developing tech)
- manufacturing, wholesale and distribution
- marketing & PR
- professional services
- retail & services
- hospitality, tourism & events
- health & fitness
- property & construction
- arts & culture
- startup (founded a business 2016 or later)
- social (solving a community problem).
Important dates to remember
Each state will be hosting a gala event, check out the Business News Australia website for dates and more information about the events.
The awards conclude with a national finals night where winners are announced and guests and finalists are encouraged to network, exchange ideas and create business opportunities.
Find out more
- Head to Business News Australia website for more information about the awards.
- Check out information on starting a business as a young person.
Original article appeared first at Business.gov.au >