Back to Business Week 2017!
Celebrate the success of NSW small businesses…
Back to Business Week is a NSW Government initiative to promote and celebrate the success of small businesses and the critical role they play in local communities across NSW.
It kicks off on Sunday, 26 February 2017 and runs through to Saturday, 4 March 2017.
How can you get involved?
Back to Business Week is aimed at small businesses, including potential business intenders, start-ups and established businesses looking to grow.
During the week there will be variety of workshops and seminars you can attend, topics include:
- starting a business
- planning for growth
- marketing strategies
- customer services
- digital marketing
- cash flow
- social media.
Find an event near you.
Launching Business Connect
As part of Back to Business Week, the Business Connect program will launch. It’s a four and a half year initiative to provide specialist advice and training to NSW small business owners whether they are just starting out or looking to go global.
Business Connect aims to:
- support start-ups
- create jobs through growth
- help established small to medium enterprises (SMEs) become sustainable
- increase business confidence.
Learn more about the Business Connect program.
Find out more:
- Go to the NSW Government Department of Industry website to find out more about Back to Business Week.
- Find out how the Business Connect program can help your business.
Original article appeared first at Business.gov.au >